Tuesday 2 September 2014

Too Much Info, Too Much Hair

Share it Please
Warning: TMI blog post

My husband bought a electric razor online and has been using it to shave his chin quite often.

That day as I sat on the toilet bowl peeing, and he was shaving again, I mentioned to him my pubic hair is quite long and if I could have his old blade razor so that I could shave it off without waiting for my epilator to recharge.

He told me that the razor might cause rashes on my lady parts, and then being the efficient way that he is, he took his razor from his face to my -AHEM- camel-toe area and then started shaving. I squealed a little, he was so confident and too fast! And he was like, don't worry this razor does not hurt. We then discovered that while it was relatively painless, it was not very good at removing hair that is longer than the usual facial stubble. So sorry if you had to picture how long my pubic hair was, by the way.

Just as I was cleaning it off, to my horror, I noticed my husband taking that same electric razor back to his chin, without rinsing anything off. I wanted to say something along the lines of hygiene, but my husband usually thinks he is always right, and he eyeballed me with his signature indignant expression. The worst thing was.....(and I could not decide):

He had some stray bits of my long lady-part hair stuck to his chin. 
He looked at me with an annoyed expression.
It was as if my whole camel toe is now his chin.

I think this could come down as one of the most entertaining experiences I had with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author