Saturday 7 June 2014

A normal Saturday in our lives

Share it Please

Maybe you wonder what we do on our weekends. Lol like we celebrities like that. 

We usually stock up on groceries so we can have food in the week. So going to Sunnybank (Asian surburb in Brisbane with lots of good food) near the city is one of those activities.

Suds driving and wearing those awful shades in a bigger-than-yours fake shades shirt


Electric boxes in Brisbane are so fun

Ooo what should we eat???! Biggest question of the day

We decided on the 2 mix meats with a plate of wanton noodles! So succulent :)


My bubble tea! In a bowl! 

Today they gave me white pearls


And then we went to Yuens supermarket and bought some frozen stuff to add into soups. I am slightly happy that spinach is in season! Also bought some soup mix because I got a slow cooker from the op shop at $5 so I can make herbal Chinese soups now. 

While looking at the instructions on this soup packet, ...
Suds the genius said: Oh! You need a claypot with a penis on it!

Guess what's the nearest place I can find a penis?! He promptly ran away and tried hiding his crotch and stuff.

Remind me again I married someone who is supposed to be quite smart.

P.S.- he read this before I can post it and said I should rename my blog as Diarrhea of A Doctoress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author