Sunday 8 June 2014

Suds my chauffeur

Share it Please
Just realized that could mean that I am being driven to the mental hospital. 

Generally Suds is a good driver. That makes me happy. If anyone gives third fingers or curses at other drivers in the car, it would usually be me. Suds only yells when I am the one driving.

Today some car verve into our lane without looking, that was really dangerous and I was in that mood where you know how something triggers sailor moon and she needs to spin and change into her sailor costume and hold on to the moon on her forehead? Yeah I also have a ultra-bitch persona where it takes some time for me to go into a raging janetzilla where given the power, I would have cut his lane and force the driver to apologize. All Suds did was give a short honk and say "Did you see that driver?! Lucky I have a crash cam."

Pfft. Well ok. We both certainly have different levels of tolerance for things...it helps when he makes me see things objectively when I go blind with anger at really tiny issues that annoys me a whole lot. On the other hand I tolerate little kids much better than he does. I think he kinda expects them to think at the same level as him, even though he acknowledges being a bratty kid himself when he was young. Case in point: he taught my niece that he was drinking 100plus for the electrolytes and he rolled in laughter when she went: oooo! electrosluts! and then he continued teaching her to say electrolytes properly, as if she needs that in her dictionary.

Whenever a kid is screaming or wailing nearby, his already-thick, long and bushy eyebrows would knit itself into one unibrow hairy caterpillar automatically. It drives me crazy when he expects to be able to control a situation in his usual diplomatic by-the-book ways. News flash! Kids are not born with reasoning capabilities. He gets angry at the kid, the kid does not like him and gets angry at him, AND THEN I get caught in between TWO angry kids.

So yeah. Story of my life. Maybe I might talk about the (bleak) future of (non-existent) children in our lives in the next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author