Tuesday 10 June 2014

Fickleminded me

Share it Please
I just realized how much time I spend using my iPhone. All because I always go to bed early with Suds but could never fall asleep as quickly as he does.

My eyesight has deteriorated from using the phone in the dark :( I have no choice, I could only get to spend quality time in the week by the time we spend together exploring the zzz-land. I muse and worry about our future as I watch him sleep.

I worry when he turns away from me when he sleeps. I fear that subconsciously he is not into me. Then when he toss in bed and flips and faces me, I get alarmed because his pre-morning breath stinks. I would not be able to sleep with his smelly carbon dioxide in my face. So I push him away.

Therefore, I guess our best sleeping position is The Spoon, with him being the bigger spoon of course. But that is also weird because his biceps squish against my shoulders like a constricter boa with its prey. 

Sigh. Life will never get to please the fickle minded brain of a woman. I admit it for myself.

Counting down till the moment I fall asleep.... Signing off as the isomniac wife... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author