Thursday 19 June 2014

Pfft

Share it Please
Today I was just thinking how I really miss those courtship days. Ok not just today but I think about it now and then. Ok maybe quite often? Especially when I see new couples. I used to read through my phone texts and whatsapps repeatedly just to relieve those moments when he said something cheeky and witty, and with the glib-tongue of his, made me feel like on cloud 9...

Well nowadays our texts are like, "why you never kiss me this morning" (me) and "what you cooking today" (him) and sometimes it varies a little bit... 
"coming home soon" (him)
"coming home" (him)
"coming home now" (him)
You get what I mean. 

Ah! I so wished I savoured those moments of uni life where the financial woes don't dampen our relationship, and we had that time to send flirting texts.

So my quest for finding the darnest things he said recently are all only verbal. 
Little nuggets of gold to be retained quickly, and unfortunately escapes by me ever often.

Recently I have been writing to-do and shopping lists, and he has always been putting down xxx on MY list. 


And while I cross it out while rolling my eyeballs, he has that good sense to say: "oh! so are we going to do it later?" 

... Ok end of blog post. More of darnest things next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author